MDMUAZZAM

nothingmuchtosay

another bluur day...

Published by MDMUAZZAM under on 6:23 PM
today is sunday,2nd of august..so tomorrow have class..aiyo....but i didnt start my assignments yet...aiya...i didnt have a notebook or laptop yet,so it is very difficult for me to do my assignments...luckily there is izzat @ tappoyo..lol!!!!he helps me a lot by borrowing me his laptop...THANKS IZZAT!!!!!it has been a month at inti...its ok2 la....actually inti is a nice place to study because inti have good lecturers,nice friendssss,a lot of friends..a lot of foreigners..and most importantly,a lot of pretty girls..hahahaha...lol...next,im glad im in 7E1..a sot2 class..hahaha...although i doesnt recognise all of my classmates,especially the girls..i hope that i can recognise all of us soon..to the girls,please makes friend with me..hahahahaha..to all guys of 7E1..keep on rocking!!hahahaha...i luv 7E1...not h1n1...hahahaha....talking about h1n1,the virus is spreading in inti..aiyo..im scared...so,what do we need to do??what do i need to do??increase our hygiene??maybe it is a good idea...then..bluur...i doesnt know much about the virus..im only know that it is DEADLY...alamak...macam mane ni...are inti going to be closed???perhaps not...perhaps,perhaps,perrrhaps...sometimes akmal (my nice and good room mate)plays this song,but i dont know what is the song's title..hahaha...i like that song especially the 'perhaps,perhaps' part,hahahaha....guess that's all by now.....perhaps,perhaps,perrrhaps...hahahaha

3 comments:

Synlynn said... @ August 1, 2009 at 10:04 PM

H1N1!!!
buy urself a mask!

Anonymous said... @ August 8, 2009 at 9:41 PM

pretty girl???u mean me ea??haha..tx k....wokeyh no hal...just share anything 2 me la...huhu

Anonymous said... @ August 8, 2009 at 10:57 PM

pretty girl?? not u la izzati, he means me,haha

Post a Comment